Saturday 11 April 2015

Unity 5 Experimentation - Sariodev

I spent around 10 minutes playing with Unity 5 and just using some in built models I've managed to apply some 2D physics and make a plane jump up and down whilst a car jumps towards it.



This was just step one to try and manipulate a couple things. Next step is to build all the graphics for the game so that I can import them to the project. For some initial vector based graphics I'm using Visio and then to clean it up, particularly for the game background I will be using GIMP. The idea is to use very basic graphics to fit this 2D style game to appeal to casual gamers. The app is not going to be your typical basketball app. Here's a sneak peek into some of the concept art.



As I build this game I will continue to share my game development progress and who knows, maybe I can have a beta out relatively quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say !