Saturday 10 January 2015

IN 5 Coming to iPhone



Tomorrow marks the day when development of IN 5 for iPhone begins !
Definitely looking forward to it. But how did I finally get to the stage where I was ready to start developing it?

After previously reviewing the possibility of learning Swift I decided to just start building with Objective-C. As I've started learning XCODE and using the Apple side of development I'm starting to build some level of familiarity with it. Of course my experience has primarily been in C# for Windows Platform and Java for Android. The development approach is more similar in these 2 in comparison with iPhone.

What I must say is that I have adapted to the storyboard approach and segue/view controllers etc and as IN 5 is a minimalist app I should have no problems building the skeleton. The design and theme are built in the Android version so IN 5 should be coming soon.

If you don't know what IN 5 is you can check it out here on SarioDev Apps site and if you have an Android device you can download it on the Android Play Store.

Happy developing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say !